These one-hour training sessions covering topics such as providing summer meals, teaching nutrition education, and building local food systems. You can attend all of the sessions, or join the ones most relevant to your organization and community. We encourage you to share this invitation with others!
1. Together We Can Put Healthy and Affordable Food on the Table – Wednesday, June 20th at 2pm EDT
2. Together We Can Teach About Nutritious Cooking and Eating – Wednesday, July 25th at 2pm EDT
3. Together We Can Build Local and Regional Food Systems – Wednesday, August 29th at 2pm EDT
4. Together We Can Feed Kids After School – Wednesday, September 26th at 2pm EDT
5. Together We Can Build our Partnership: More Opportunities to work with USDA – Wednesday, October 31st at 2pm EDT
Webinar Participation and Registration
These sessions will be available via Microsoft Office LiveMeeting (Webinar) and are free of charge for all participants. You will need access to a phone line and a computer with internet access to participate. Please note that you must register for the webinar to receive additional information. You’ll find more information about the series and registration here.
Questions?If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (202) 720-2032