Foodshare

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Administrative Assistants are a critical part of the team!



Name: Jill Nulsen

Your role at Foodshare: Administrative Assistant, Resource Development - I support our fundraising team and the Bridging the Gap Campaign

How long have you been with Foodshare? Almost 5 months

Hobbies: Farming and horses

Why I do what I do: I believe in the mission of Foodshare

Most recent accomplishment: Moving to CT and launching our daughter into college at the same time

Last read: Diana Gabaldon “Outlander” series

What was the hardest thing you’ve had to learn at Foodshare? The culture of the northeastern U.S.

If you could be, or do, anything else – what would it be? Beef cattle rancher

Share something about yourself that few people know: I’m a commercial pilot

Anne Frank once said that in spite of everything, she believed people were basically good. Do you agree or disagree? Why? I disagree, but I think that people basically WANT to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment