- More than 586,000 summer meals were provided across Hartford & Tolland counties, Foodshare's service area.
- The city of Bristol had the largest percent increase at 68%.
- Compared to last summer, we saw a 4% increase across the region.
- Overall, participation in the 12 HAT-supported communities increased by 4%.
- Participation across the region is equivalent to providing approximately one meal per week over the summer to each eligible child.
- The highest participation was found in Bloomfield where approximately 3 meals per week were provided over the summer to each eligible child.
If you love numbers and want to know more about the impact of this work in Hartford, click here to view the full report.