Foodshare

Friday, October 4, 2013

From the inbox

I had this e-mail from Foodshare's receptionsit, Arelys, yesterday and wanted to share this message of appreciation for Foodshare - it's a thank you to all of you who make what we do at Foodshare possible!


"Gloria, I am forwarding you this message I received after posting the Facebook invitation of our grand opening to my wall inviting all my friends to it since it falls on my Birthday!  This message came from a very close, and dear friend whom have been struggling to make end meet for some time now.  I wish her to remain anonymous including the underlined part.  And yes, my closest friends call me Sunshine, that has been my nickname since highschool!

"Sunshine I am so grateful to Foodshare. I go every other Monday in Simsbury and I can't tell you how much it helps. It was a hard thing to accept that I really need the help they provide, but I now know it is because of many people's kindness and generosity. I wish I could be there for the grand opening, I would like to thank everyone involved, but I have to work my second job that day. And it's your birthday on top of it. Well Happy Birthday to you with all my love. Enjoy the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment