Foodshare

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Saying goodbye to a part of the team

Today was Allison Wilkos' last day at Foodshare.  Allison has worked at Foodshare for four years, first as the Administrative Assistant to our community engagement team and then as the Database Assistant for the fundraising team.

Allison is pursuing her dream career as a librarian here in Bloomfield, CT—so she will not be far from us!  We deeply thank her for her dedication and great work over the years, and we wish her the best.  We also hope she can find the time to visit her neighbors at Foodshare!  

Allison left me this note:

"It has been a pleasure to work at Foodshare for the past four and one-half years.  Thank you for the opportunities you have given me to grow both professionally and personally during my time at Foodshare.  I am glad to have served such an important mission for a great organization.  Althought I am pursuing a career as a librarian, I will truly miss my Foodshare family, and will continue to do what I can to further Foodshare's mission."

No comments:

Post a Comment